SAP S4 HANA Simple Logistics Online Training Introduction
SAP Simple Logistics is also called SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management. It consists of all the key modules under SAP ERP Business Suite – Material Management, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sourcing and Procurement, Contract Management, and Manufacturing.
Following business processes can be managed using SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management with improved performance and efficiency for all these processes −
- Inventory Management − SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management provides a simplified data model resulting in increased throughput and flexible analytics at the most granular level.
- Procurement − With SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, you can achieve increased efficiency in the Procure-To-Pay processes, new Analytical Apps and Spend KPIs, Ariba Network Integration for PO Order and IV.
- Material Requirements Planning − You can perform fast MRP run, and a new working model for MRP controllers based on decision support.
- Order Management & Billing − Using S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, you can perform end-to-end order-to-cash process and take action for any exceptions, information on the exceptions to resolve the issues, lower TCO due to data model simplification, support for the most recent versions of business features such as FSCM Credit Management, GTS Foreign Trade, SFIN Revenue Accounting, and new analytical capabilities.
ERP Model vs S/4 HANA Data Model
To manage large volumes of data, SAP has provided next generation Business Suite S/4 HANA, which uses computing power of HANA to process huge amounts of data at very high speed.
SAP S/4 HANA is not a successor of SAP ERP solution and represents a separate product line. SAP ERP solution is a separate product from SAP. With new S/4 HANA Data Model, you can achieve the following benefits over ERP Data Model −
- In new S/4 HANA Data Model, it drops all aggregate fields and history tables .
- In the new model, there is no need to perform updates on aggregation tables.
- Open for new stock types.
- High speed evaluations.
With the recent business development, there has been exponential growth of information – social media, big data, and mobile. In the next 2 years, there will be growth in adaption of business networks. By 2020, there will be 9 billion mobile users worldwide and this will only increase with time.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain how SAP S/4HANA supports the digital transformation
- Navigate in SAP S/4HANA using SAP Fiori UX and other client technologies
- Describe system-wide concepts such as organizational elements or master data
- Describe key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management and SAP S/4HANA LoB solutions
- Describe integration scenarios between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Solutions
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP Activate to accelerate SAP S/4HANA adoption.